1. As it was announced last Sunday, today we have a second collection for Radio Maria Nairobi. The Collection assists in the running of the Radio Maria station in Nairobi.
2. Every First and Second Sunday of the month, we normally offer our tithe to the Lord. Next Sunday, 6th August 2023, will be the first Tithe Sunday, we will present our tithe at the Sanctuary for blessings. Tithe envelopes are available in the tithe boxes at the Church pillars and at the Church Tent. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Paybill Number is 867165.
3. Infants Baptism will take place on Saturday, 16th September 2023, at 10.00 am. It will be preceded by 3 Baptismal instruction classes for the Parents and godparents. Kindly register at the Parish tent, all other details are in the registration form. Classes will begin on 26th August 2023, at 2.00 pm at St. Maria Goretti Hall.
4. CMA Announcement
"Archbishop Rt. Rev. Philip Anyolo commissioned new CMA Ties for the Archdiocese of Nairobi which all CMA Members are required to have. The deadline for using the Old ties is the end of July. We shall also have the Blessing of new CMA Ties Today, 30th July 2023 during the noon Mass. We shall be receiving those Men who were commissioned as CMA Members in other Parishes within the Archdiocese and have transferred to our Parish.
5. PMC Charity Drive
Our Lady of Rosary Ridgeways PMC children will hold their annual charity event on 12th August 2023 to assist the less fortunate children and needy families in our Parish. The children are appealing for support from parents, Jumuiyas and well-wishers, to accomplish this noble mission which is a key pillar of PMC formation. Kindly donate dry food, clothes, kids' shoes and drop the items at the church. Alternatively, you can make donations through PMC Jumuiya representatives or the church Paybill: 684456. Account: PMC Charity.
6. Parents with infants are reminded we have a special room for them at Aula Santa Maria building, ground floor, “Mother of God” room. Kindly make use of the room.
7. Immaculate Heart of Mary
“The start of First Saturday Communion of Reparation prayers to the Immaculate Heart of Mary is on Saturday 5th August 2023. This will take place at the Grotto after the morning mass".
8. The Young Catholic Adults (YCA) will be conducting a recruitment drive for all its members. All persons between the ages of 27 and 35 fall into this category. Those who are interested are requested to register at the Parish tent after mass.
9. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce the marriage between Kelvin John Obade and Victoria Anita Namala. Kelvin is the son to Henry Philip Obade and Mary Ibayo Obade. Anita is the daughter to Charles Noah Muyira and Rosemary Naite Muyira.
10. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce the marriage between Kennedy Mutua Ndunda and Doreen Ngonyo Njoroge. Kennedy is the son to Patrick Mutua Ndunda and Joyce Kasiva Mutua. Doreen is the daughter to Stephen Njoroge Gwandaru and Agnes Wangari Njoroge.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
11. Mass for Blessed Irene SCC will be celebrated on Tuesday 1st August 2023, at 7.00 pm
12. Mass for St. Claire SCC will be celebrated on Wednesday 2nd August 2023, at 7.00 pm.
13. Mass for St. Peter the Rock SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 3rd August 2023, at 7.00 pm.
14. Mass for the Charismatic group will be celebrated on Thursday 3rd August 2023, at 7.00 pm.
15. Mass for Couples of Christ will be celebrated on Friday 4th August 2023, at 7.00 pm.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
v 1st Mass: Bible Study Group
v 2nd Mass St. Monica SCC
v 3rd Mass: St Mary’s Girls School /Senior Youth (YSC)