25th September 2022
1. Every First and Second Sunday of the month, we normally offer our tithe to the Lord. Next Sunday, 2nd October 2022, will be the first Tithe Sunday. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa paybill no is 867165.
2. FAMILY DAY:
a. We will have a nine-day novena for our Family Day beginning Friday 30th September to 8th October 2022, from 6.00am to 7.00am, and on Weekends from 6.30am with Daily Eucharistic Adoration and guided meditation, followed by Mass. Come let us pray together for our Parish.
b. Our Family Day will be on 9th October 2022. Kindly note: We shall have 2 Masses, 8.00am and 10.00am. Our theme for offertory that day will be, “Give back to the society”. We are kindly requested to offer different kinds of items such as cereals, foodstuff, toiletry or anything else in kind. You can bring on that day or earlier. A store has been preserved for that. Please drop the items at the Parish Office.
c. We intend to publish a Family Day Magazine. Individuals and corporate groups are welcome to advertise their business in the magazine. For more details visit the Parish Office
3. October is the month of Rosary. We are all encouraged to pray the Rosary in our homes, in Small Christian Communities, and as individuals.
4. Mass for St. Joseph Small Christian Community will be on Wednesday, 28/09/2022, at 7.00pm.
5. Mass for St. Michael the Archangel Small Christian Community will be on Thursday, 29/09/2022, at 7.00pm.
6. Mass for St. Francis of Assisi Small Christian Community will be on Friday, 30/09/2022, at 7.00pm.
7. The Comboni Missionary Sisters (CMS) will be here next Sunday, 2nd October 2022, to present to you items for sale from the young Christian communities they serve here in Kenya particularly among the most neglected and the marginalized. Let us support them in their ministries.
8. Marriage Banns: for the First time. We announce marriage between Ngumba Nyika and Dorte Skjerbaek Jacobsen. Ngumba is son to David Nyika and Jedidah Nyika. Dorte is daughter to Carl Ejner Jacobson and Birgiit Skjerbaek Jacobsen.
9. Marriage Banns: for the Third time. We announce marriage between Kennedy Ngala and Fiona Adhiambo. Kennedy is son to Philip Owidi and Sella Ogalo. Fiona is daughter to Gabriel Wesonga and Emily Odera.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: St. Francis of Assisi SCC
2nd Mass: St. Michael the Archangel SCC
3rd mass: St. Raphael the Archangel SCC
Rehearsal are mandatory every Saturday at 4.00pm.
THANK YOU ALL FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD
Our Parish Sadaka Mpesa Pay bill No. is 684456