1. On the first and second Sundays of the month, we usually offer our tithe to the Lord. Today being the Second Sunday, you are invited to make your offering by bringing your tithe envelopes to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Pay bill No. is 867165.
2. Today’s evening Mass (10/12/2023) will be at St. Maria Goretti Hall due to the Christmas Carols concert presented by the PMC children here at the Church. Sorry for the inconvenience.
3. The Parish Priest would like to meet the catechumens' parents today 10th December 2023, at St Monica Hall after the 10 am Mass.
4. Tuesday (12/12/2023) is a public Holiday. Mass will be at 8.00 a.m. No evening Mass.
5. Christmas Novena will begin on Saturday 16th December 2023. We will be having Eucharistic Adoration at 6.00 am on weekdays and 6.30 am on weekends followed by Mass.
6. Registration for the new CMA formation class is ongoing at the Tent outside the Church, and in the Parish Office during the week. All men who have not yet joined C.M.A. are invited to register. Those who collected forms are requested to return the forms today Sunday 10th December 2023. Formation Classes will begin in January 2024.
7. Formation classes one (1) and two (2) for CWA will begin on 7th January 2024. Kindly register at the Parish Tent or the Parish Office.
8. Classes for the Sacred Heart group start today 10th December 2023 at the Immaculate Conception Hall after the 10.00 am Mass. Registration is ongoing.
9. PMC ANNOUNCEMENTS
a. Today 10/12/2023, PMC Children are presenting a Christmas Carols concert at 3 pm here at our church. They are requesting for your support by attending as families, come and experience the great joy of Christmas being presented by our own Children. Kindly let all support our children, entry is KSH 500/= for adults and free for children.
b. PMC children's online registration is still ongoing. Kindly scan the QR code at the tent outside the church to register all your children aged between 1 year to 13 years.
10. MYM ANNOUNCEMENTS:
a. The Missionary Youth Movement (MYM) have organized a charity drive on 6th January 2024 for families in need within the community. We request your support towards this charity drive by donating dry foodstuffs and clothes. Kindly drop off in kind contributions at the Blessed Irene Hall or send monetary contributions to Paybill: 867165 Account Number: MYM Charity.
b. The MYM Mass is every Sunday at 10 am at St Joseph Hall.
11. Youth Serving Christ continues to meet for a Talk and other social activities every Sunday at Aula Santa Maria after the 12 O'clock Mass.
12. The Parish choir end-of-year Thanksgiving Mass and farewell party of former leaders, patrons and matrons will be on 12th December 2023 at Karura church ground from 1pm. All choir members to meet at 7.30 am for warm-up and sports activities.
13. The Parish Choir – Ridgeways, has organized for a Christmas Carols Concert on Sunday 17th December 2023 immediately after the noon Mass. All the choirs in the parish, which include; Christ the King Choir, St. Charles Lwanga Choir, St. Ephrem Youth Choir, St. Gregory the Great Choir and St. Joseph Choir will be presenting a number of Christmas Hymns. All are invited to come and share the joy of Christmas.
14. End of the year party and Mass for the Charismatic group will be celebrated on Thursday 14th December 2023, at 7.00 pm.
15. End of the year party and Mass for St Claire SCC will be celebrated on Sunday 17th December 2023, from 2 pm.
16. Next Sunday, 17th December 2023, the priests will be available for confessions after every Mass.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
v 1st Mass: St. Joseph SCC.
v 2nd Mass Blessed Irene SCC
v 3rd Mass: Divine Mercy group.