1. On the first and second Sundays of the month, we usually offer our tithe to the Lord. Today being the second Sunday, you are invited to make your offering, by bringing your tithe envelopes to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Pay bill No. is 867165
2. Monday (13/11/2023) is a public Holiday. We will have Mass only at 8.00 a.m. No evening mass.
3. The month of November is dedicated for prayers for the souls of all our departed faithful. We are therefore encouraged to pray, perform works of mercy, do penance and book Mass intentions for the salvation of their souls.
Kindly pick an envelope marked “Departed Faithful” from the Church pillars, write the names of the departed faithful, put your offering and drop them in the “Departed Faithful” box at the sanctuary. (You can also use the Mpesa Paybill No. 684456).
4. Radio Maria 2nd Second Collection, will be done next Sunday, 19/11/2023. The Collection assists in the running of the Radio Maria station in Nairobi.
5. The Fr. In charge is meeting All the Registered Adult catechumens today, 12th November 2023 after the 10:00 am Mass at St. Monica Hall.
6. The Fr. In charge is meeting All persons ages 25 – 35 years today Sunday, 12th November 2023 after the 10:00 am Mass at Immaculate Conception Hall. (Aula Santa Maria).
7. Seminarian Antony Makau will be ordained to the Order of Diaconate on the 2nd of December 2023 at the Holy Family Basilica at 10 a.m. All are welcome.
8. Infant Baptism instruction classes are ongoing on Saturdays for both parents and godparents. Infant baptism will take place on Saturday 2nd December 2023 at 10.00 am here in the Church
9. Fr. Gabriel from St. Benedict parish is conducting a study of married couples in our parish. He is requesting those willing to participate to kindly meet in Assumption Hall in Aula Santa Maria today, 12th November 2023 immediately after Mass. Those above 5 years in marriage, whether they have solemnized their marriages or not are encouraged to attend. Kindly assist in this study. Be blessed.
10. Our Parish wishes to establish a ministry for young couples. In this regard, all young couples who have lived together for 15 years and below are invited to register themselves outside the church or in the Parish office. They will have an introductory meeting on 3rd December 2023 from 11.30 am - 1 pm here in the Parish. Please note that this ministry welcomes all young couples regardless of whether or not they have solemnised their marriage.
11. YOUTH ANNOUNCEMENTS
a. The Youth Board is Re-registering & compiling the list of Youth Serving Christ (YSC) aged between 19 to 26 years for the Parish Database. This Youth Group (YSC) will be meeting every Sunday for a brief talk at Immaculate Conception Hall (Aula Santa Maria), after the 12 Noon Mass, starting today 12th November 2023.
12. THE MYM HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES:
a Seminar from 14th to 16th November 2023.
b Those not in the MYM Parents forum to kindly register their 14-18-year-olds at the Tent.
c MYM End of Year Party will be held on 25th November 2023.
d The MYM Deanery Festivals will be held on 3rd December 2023 at Consolata Shrine. Practice is every Saturday from 2 pm to 4 pm.
e The MYM will have a Charity event on 9th December 2023. Details to follow.
f The MYM Mass is every Sunday at 10 am at St Joseph Hall
g MYM Parents Seminar will be held on 18th November 2023 from 9 am to 12 Noon, starting with Mass.
13. CWA will hold their monthly meeting on Sunday 19th November after the 10.00am Mass at St. Joseph Hall.
14. Formation classes one (1) and two (2) for CWA will begin on 7th January 2024. Kindly register at the Parish Tent or the Parish Office.
15. A New Formation Class for the Divine Mercy devotional group begins in January 2024. Those interested are requested to register at the tent outside after mass.
16. Registration for new CMA formation class is ongoing at the Tent outside the Church, and in the Parish Office during the week. All men who have not yet joined C.M.A. are invited to register. Classes will begin in January 2024.
17. The Ministry of Health (Nairobi County) has a polio Vaccination Campaign which is ongoing (11th – 15th) November 2023, targeting children under 5 years of age.
18. Mass for Divine Mercy group will be celebrated on Wednesday 15th November 2023, at 7.00 pm
19. Mass for St. Jude SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 16th November 2023, at 7.00 pm
20. Mass for St. Stephen SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 16th November 2023, at 7.00 pm
21. Mass for St. Bridgit will be celebrated on Friday 17th November 2023, at 5.30 pm
22. Capuchin Sisters of Mother Rubatto would like to express their heartfelt gratitude for your continued patronage. They managed to collect 361,000 Ksh. May God replenish your sources.
23. Marriage Banns: for the first time. We announce the marriage between Dennis Kihumba and Caroline Kaaria. Dennis is the son to Simon Kihumba and Nelly Kihumba. Caroline is the daughter to Fredrick Kaaria and Christine Gakii
24. Marriage Banns: for the first time. We announce the marriage between Charles Nyuri Nyagah and Wilder Kerubo Ondieki. Charles is the son to Andrew Nyagah and Mary Wanjiru Joshua. Wilder is the daughter to Joseph Ondieki and Clemensiah Ondieki.
25. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce the marriage between Lawrence Waigi Kamau and Jane Waruiru Mburu. Lawrence is the son to Joseph Ng’ng’a Mbugua and Mary Wambui Ng’ang’a. Jane is the daughter to Francis Mburu Kibathi and Jane Njeri Mburu
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father in Charge.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: St. Faustina SCC.
2nd Mass Christ the King Choir
3rd Mass: St. Teresa of Calcutta SCC