29th August 2021
1. Every First and Second Sunday of the month, we normally offer our tithe to the Lord. Next Sunday, 5th September 2021, will be the first Tithe Sunday. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa paybill no is 867165.
2. Confessions is every Wednesday after the morning and evening masses, and on Saturday’s at 8.00am.
3. Mass for St. Peter Small Christian Community is on Thursday, 2/09/2021, at 7.00pm, at St. Maria Goretti Hall.
4. Marriage Banns: For the Second time: we announce marriage between Chris Kimani Mbiu and Stella Wambui Gitahi. Chris is son to James Mbiu Kimani and Gladys Wambere Mbiu. Stella is daughter to Peter Gitahi Gachagua and Olipher Muthoni Gitahi.
5. Marriage Banns: For the Second time: we announce marriage between Eric Nyandege Makori and Dinah Nyamboke Mecha. Eric is son to Isaya Makori Orori and Teresa Nyaboke Makori. Dinah is daughter to Sospeter Mecha and the late Margy Buyaki.
6. Marriage Banns: For the Second time: we announce marriage between George Maina Gichuru and Sharon Chepkurui. George is son to David Gichuru and Mary Muthoni Gichuru. Sharon is daughter to Irene Jepkoech Lipwop.
7. Marriage Banns: For the Third time: we announce marriage between Philip Muchaba and Lucy Ngéndo. Philip is son to Mary Wanjiku Muchaba. Lucy is daughter to Beth Wamwitha Njenga.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
8. We encourage all of us to continue adhering to the guidelines on the phased reopening of our Church.
Visit our Church tent outside the Church for enquiries concerning:
i. Registration as a new member in the Church.
ii. Registration to our (Sms alert) services.
iii. Catechism classes for Children and Adults.
iv. Infant baptism.
v. Small Christian Communities in our church.
vi. Church groups (e.g CWA, CMA, CFC, Charismatic Renewal group, Marriage Encounter, Choir, PMC, Youth, Divine Mercy, Bible study, St. Bridget Daughters of Christ.)
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass:St. Augustine SCC
2nd Mass:Charismatic Group
3rd mass: Blessed Irene SCC
The Mass was being animated by St. Monica. This Jumuiya is located within Runda Mumwe, Runda water, Mae Ridge Area. Those who are new in our Church and reside in this area and would like to join us, you are most welcome. For more information about the animating Jumuiya, kindly visit the tent outside the Church
We acknowledge all those who have joined us today for the first time, Welcome to our Parish.
THANK YOU FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD
I now invite you to offer Sadaka.
Our Parish Sadaka Mpesa Pay bill No. is 684456