1. We will have the Radio Maria 2nd Second Collection today. The Collection assists in the running of the Radio Maria station in Nairobi.
2. Next Sunday 26th November 2023 will be the solemnity of CHRIST THE KING.
3. Seminarian Antony Makau will be ordained to the Order of Diaconate on the 2nd of December 2023 at the Holy Family Basilica at 10 a.m. All are welcome.
4. Infant Baptism instruction classes for both parents and godparents are ongoing. Infant baptisms will take place on Saturday 2nd December 2023 at 10.00 am here in the church.
5. Fr. Joseph Michuki will be with us next Sunday to celebrate Mass as he bids us farewell.
6. Our Parish wishes to establish a ministry for young couples. In this regard, all young couples who have lived together for 15 years and below are invited to register themselves outside the church or in the Parish office. They will have an introductory meeting on 3rd December 2023 from 11.30 am - 1 pm here in the Parish. Please note that this ministry welcomes all young couples regardless of whether or not they have solemnised their marriage.
7. Registration for the Sacred Heart group is ongoing at the Tent outside the Church, and in the Parish Office during the week. Classes will begin on 10th December 2023.
8. PMC ANNOUNCEMENTS
Ø PMC is holding their Christmas Carols programme starting next week, on 23rd November 2023. The programme will be held every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the next three weeks up to 9th December 2023 from 1 pm - 5 pm. This will climax with a Christmas concert on 10th December 2023. We encourage all children between the ages of 3yrs - and 13yrs to participate.
Ø PMC children's online registration is still ongoing. Kindly scan the QR code at the tent outside the church to register all your children aged between 1 year to 13 years.
9. To inculcate the culture of reading, the Parish has started a library for the PMC and MYM children. To make this project a success we appeal for children's story books and Bibles, youth story books, motivational and general knowledge books. The books can be dropped off at the church office any day of the week. You can also make your donation in cash by sending your cash donation to Tithe pay bill: 867165: Account: “Book Donations”
10.THE MYM HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES:
a MYM End of Year Party will be held on 25th November 2023.
b The MYM Deanery Festivals will be held on 3rd December 2023 at Consolata Shrine. Practice is every Saturday from 2 pm to 4 pm.
c The MYM will have a Charity event on 9th December 2023. Details to follow.
d The MYM Mass is every Sunday at 10 am at St Joseph Hall
e Parents Seminar scheduled for 18th Nov has been postponed to Sunday, 26th November after the 10:00 am Mass. Registration is ongoing.
11. Mass for St. Faustina SCC will be celebrated on Tuesday 21st November 2023, at 7.00 pm
12. Mass for St. Michael the Archangel SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 23rd November 2023, at 7.00 pm.
13. End of the year party and Mass for St. Francis of Assisi will be celebrated on Friday 24th November 2023, at 2.00 pm.
14. Mass for Mary Help of Christians SCC will be celebrated on Saturday 25th November 2023, at 3.00 pm.
15. End of the year party and Mass for St. Peter the Rock will be celebrated on Saturday 25th November 2023, at 9.00 am.
16. Marriage Banns: for the first time. We announce the marriage between Edwin Mwenda Kinoti and Mercy Ngugi Mwirigi. Edwin is the son to Salafino Kinoti Arimi and Lillian Nkatha Kinoti. Mercy is the daughter to Charles Mwirigi and Jane Kinanu.
17. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce the marriage between Dennis Kihumba and Caroline Kaaria. Dennis is the son to Simon Kihumba and Nelly Kihumba. Caroline is the daughter to Fredrick Kaaria and Christine Gakii
18. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce the marriage between Charles Nyuri Nyagah and Wilder Kerubo Ondieki. Charles is the son to Andrew Nyagah and Mary Wanjiru Joshua. Wilder is the daughter to Joseph Ondieki and Clemensiah Ondieki.
19. Marriage Banns: for the Third time. We announce the marriage between Lawrence Waigi Kamau and Jane Waruiru Mburu. Lawrence is the son to Joseph Ng’ng’a Mbugua and Mary Wambui Ng’ang’a. Jane is the daughter to Francis Mburu Kibathi and Jane Njeri Mburu
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father in Charge.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
v 1st Mass: St. Stephen SCC.
v 2nd Mass Young Adults group
v 3rd Mass: Charismatic Group.