1. Today, we have Mission Sunday 2nd collection. This collection assists the Holy Father in the construction of new Churches, especially in the mission land.
2. The Parish Priests, our priests and the Parish Council take this opportunity to express their sincere gratitude to the various church groups, members of the church council, various committees, all jumuiyas and all members of our church for the success of our Parish Family Day. Thank you very much.
3. October is the month of the Holy Rosary. We are all encouraged to pray the Rosary in our homes, in Small Christian Communities, and as individuals.
4. Infant Baptism will take place on Saturday, 2nd December 2023, at 10.00 am. It will be preceded by 3 Baptismal instruction classes for the Parents and godparents. Kindly register at the Parish tent, all other details are in the registration form. Classes will begin on 11th November 2023, at 2.00 pm at St. Maria Goretti Hall.
5. Registration for a new class for catechumens is ongoing. The Fr. In charge would like to meet the parents of registered children on 5th November 2023 after the 10:00 am Mass at St. Monica Hall.
6. Class 8 candidates who wish to join Form One at Queen of Apostles Seminary Ruaraka are kindly requested to see the Fr in Charge accompanied by their Parents/guardians on Thursday 2nd November 2023 at 8.00am. They are asked to bring along their original Baptismal cards and Mock Results (or end-of-term two results).
7. PMC ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Ø PMC parents will hold a seminar coming Saturday 28/10/2023 starting from 8.30 am to 11.00 am. All parents with Children aged one (1) to 14 years are requested to attend the seminar which includes updating the parents with the various PMC activities and catechism programmes.
Ø If you are a parent of a child between the ages of 1 year to 14 years, our parish PMC is doing fresh registration for all the children and their parents. Kindly pick a flier with registration details as you leave the church and from the tent outside.
8. The Youth Serving Christ (YSC) will be having their Recollection this coming Saturday, 28th October 2023 at Benedictine Monastery, Tigoni. Kindly register today, at the Tent outside the Church.
9. Capuchin Sisters of Mother Rubatto will be here next Sunday 29th October 2023 to sell their artfacts. Kindly support them on their mission.
10. The Charismatic life-in-the-spirit seminar is ongoing up to 3/12/2023. This seminar will run consecutively every Sunday from 2 p.m. for two hours. Those willing to attend are kindly requested to join the group at St Maria Goretti Hall at 2.00 pm.
11. ORDINATION BANN: for the 2nd time. We publish the intended ordination of Seminarian Antony Makau, son of Arbanus Mbithi and Lucy Nzilani, who is to receive the Sacred Order of Diaconate.
If anyone knows any reason as to why this candidate should not be ordained, make it known to the Fr in Charge or to the Archbishop as soon as possible.
12. Marriage Banns: for the First time. We announce the marriage between Wilfred Mwangi and Rosaline Wambui. Wilfred is the son to Purity Wanjiku. Rosaline is the daughter to the late Mary Njeri.
13. Marriage Banns: for the third time. We announce the marriage between Kevin Kibutu and Susan Wangui. Kevin is the son to James Karomo Kariba and Esther Wangari Njarumi. Susan is the daughter to Margaret Wangeci Ndiritu and the late Titus Ndiritu Gichuki.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father in Charge.
14. Elysian Resort is a project of the Catholic Diocese of Murang'a, it’s an Ultra modern and multi-functional conference center. They would like to invite Our Lady of Rosary Christians to their facility for different packages provided in the Resort. They are issuing Brochures as you leave the church.
15. Mass for St. Francis of Assisi SCC will be celebrated on Wednesday 25th October 2023, at 7.00 p.m.
16. Mass for St. Ann SCC will be celebrated on Wednesday 25th October 2023, at 7.00 p.m.
17. Mass for St. Joseph SCC will be celebrated on Wednesday 25th October 2023, at 7.00 p.m.
18. Mass for St. Michael the Archangel SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 26th October 2023, at 7.00 p.m.
19. Mass for St. Bridgit Daughters of Christ will be celebrated on Friday 27th October 2023, at 5.30 p.m.
20.Mass for Mary Help of Christians will be celebrated on Saturday 28th October 2023, at 3.00 p.m.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
v 1st Mass: St. Claire SCC.
v 2nd Mass St. Jude SCC
v 3rd Mass: St. Bridgit Daughters of Christ.