1. As announced last Sunday, today we have a second collection for the National Prayer Day at Subukia Shrine. The Collection is in support of the animation by Nairobi Archdiocese on 7th October 2023. Choir please gives us an offertory hymn.
2. Every First and Second Sunday of the month, we normally offer our tithe to the Lord. Next Sunday, 1st October 2023, will be the first Tithe Sunday, we will present our tithe at the Sanctuary for blessings. Tithe envelopes are available in the tithe boxes at the Church pillars and at the Church Tent. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Paybill Number is
3. October is the month of Rosary. We are all encouraged to pray the Rosary in our homes, in Small Christian Communities, and as individuals.
4. FAMILY DAY:
a. Our Parish Family Day 2023 is scheduled for Saturday 14th October, 2023, starting with Mass at 9.30 am. This year’s theme is, “Our Lady, Our Model of Faith, Hope And Love”
b. We welcome you all to attend this day of thanksgiving together as the Family of Our Lady of the Rosary. We shall also have CWA commissioning and the sacrament of confirmation on that day.
c. We shall have a nine-day novena beginning Thursday 5th October to Friday 13th October 2023 to pray for our Parish and the Family Day. The novena prayers will start from 6.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m. on weekdays, and from 6.30 a.m. on Weekends with Daily Eucharistic Adoration and guided meditation, followed by Mass. You are all welcome to pray with us.
d. We welcome you to participate in our annual donation drive to support the needy in our society. Donations of dry food and clothes can be dropped at Blessed Irene Hall during the week except Mondays. Cash donations are also welcome. You can send your cash donation through our
Paybill no. 867165.
God bless you as you plan to give and to attend.
5. Children/Catechumens receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation on 14th October will attend Catechism class on 1st October and 8th October at 10.00 a.m. Rehearsals will be done on 8th October after the mid–day Mass. Confessions for candidates and other children will be on 8th October after 10 am Mass and after rehearsals.
6. We have a new intake for Altar servers. Those who would like to join are requested to register at the Parish tent.
7. Counselling services are still available in the Parish every Tuesday for free.
8. The Charismatic group wishes to announce that there will be a life-in-the-spirit seminar to be held in our Parish from 15/10/2023 to 3/12/2023. This seminar will run consecutively every Sunday from 2 p.m. for two hours. Those willing to attend are kindly requested to register at the church tent outside the Church.
9. The Daphy Print Merchant will be here next Sunday, 1st October 2023, to sell photo mounts to us e.g. Divine Mercy portrait, sacred heart of Jesus and many more. Kindly support them.
10. Mass for St. Joseph SCC will be celebrated on Wednesday 27th September 2023, at 7.00 pm.
11. Mass for St. Michael the Archangel SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 27th September 2023, at 7.00 pm.
12. St. Raphael the Archangel SCC will have a retreat on Saturday 30th September 2023, from 8.00 am at the Resurrection Garden
13. Mass for St. Francis of Assisi SCC will be celebrated on Saturday 30th September 2023, at 12.30 pm.
14. Mass for Mary Help of Christians SCC will be celebrated on Saturday 30th September 2023, at 3.00 pm.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
v 1st Mass: St. Augustine SCC
v 2nd Mass St. Michael the Archangel SCC
v 3rd Mass: St. Stephen SCC
His Grace the Archbishop of Nairobi Metropolitan Archdiocese has appointed Fr. Michael Mungai as an Assistant Priest in our Parish. Let's take this opportunity to welcome Fr. Michael among us.