19th December 2021
1. Christmas envelopes are available at the tithe boxes at the Church pillars and at the Parish Tent. Kindly pick an envelope and drop your Christmas dues at the tithe boxes on the pillar.
2. Christmas Novena is on during mass.
3. Formation class one (1) and two (2) for CWA will begin on 9th January 2022. Kindly register at the Parish Tent or the Parish Office.
4. Priests will be available for confessions on Wednesday 22nd December 2021, after 7.00am and 6.00pm Masses in the Parish halls.
5. Christmas Masses programme:
a) Vigil Mass, Friday, 24/12/2021: 6.00 pm.
b) Christmas day(25/12/2021) 1st mass: 8.00am
c) Christmas day (25/12/2021) 2nd mass: 10.00am
d) Christmas day (25/12/2021) 3rd mass: 12.00noon
There will be no evening mass on 25th and 26th December 2021.
6. Christmas Mass animation is as follows:
a. Vigil mass – CMA
b. Christmas Day - 1st Mass: St. Bridget daughters of Christ
c. Christmas Day - 2nd Mass: CWA
d. Christmas Day - 3rd Mass: St. Faustina SCC
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: St. Francis of Asissi SCC
2nd Mass: St. Raphael SCC
3rd mass: CMA
7. We are all encouraged to observe the Covid protocols as advised by the government.
We acknowledge all those who have joined us today for the first time, Welcome to our Parish.
THANK YOU FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD
Our Parish Sadaka Mpesa Pay bill No. is 684456