1. On the first and second Sundays of the month, we usually offer our tithe to the Lord. Today being the first Sunday, you are invited to make your offering by bringing your tithe envelopes to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Pay bill No. is 867165. Choir please give us an offertory hymn.
2. The CMA Formation Classes are ongoing. The classes takes place every Sunday after the 10.00am Mass at St. Joseph Hall.
3. PMC ANNOUNCEMENT:
a. All PMC children aged 3 to 13years will be commissioned next Sunday 11/2/2024 during PMC 10am MASS. Parents are requested to ensure their children come wearing their PMC T-shirts and have the following items: PMC Rosary, Flag and prayer book. These items will be on sale at the church tent and during the weekday at the church office.
4. We are all requested to bring the palms which were blessed last year on Palm Sunday in order to help prepare ashes for Ash Wednesday. Kindly drop them next Sunday, 11th February 2024 at the Parish tent or in the Parish office during the week.
5. Next Sunday, 11/2/2024 will be “World Marriage day”. We will have a renewal of matrimonial vows (for those wedded in church) in all Masses; couples are asked to sit together next Sunday for easy management.
6. The Youth Board is conducting Registration for the Missionary Youth Movement (MYM), children aged between 14yrs and 18yrs. Forms are already sent to the Parents WhatsApp Forum.
7. The church is organizing training of lectors and ushers in our parish. Those interested in this mission are encouraged to register at the tent outside the church or the Parish office during weekdays. All Small Christian Communities are called upon to register their members for this important training. Dates for the same will be communicated
8. Marriage Banns: for the first time. We announce marriage between Peter Kairu Kamunya and Emmah Wangithi. Peter is son to Joseph Kamunya and Beth Wanjiru. Emmah is daughter to Fredrick Muriuki and Lucy Wambui.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
9. Mass for Blessed Irene SCC will be celebrated on Tuesday 6th February 2024, at 7.00 pm.
10. Mass for St. Claire SCC will be celebrated on Wednesday 7th February 2024, at 7.00 pm.
11. Mass for St. Ann SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 8th February 2024, at 7.00 pm.
12. Mass for St. Teresa of Calcutta SCC will be celebrated on Thursday 8th February 2024, at 7.00 pm.
13. Mass for St. Raphael the Archangel SCC will be celebrated on Saturday 10th February 2024, at 7.00 pm
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: St. Francis of Asissi SCC
2nd Mass Couples for Christ & Marriage Encounter groups
3rd Mass: CWA Group.