1. On the first and second Sundays of the month, we usually offer our tithe to the Lord. Today being the first Sunday, you are invited to make your offering by bringing your tithe envelopes to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Pay bill No. is 867165.
2. The Priest’s Office will resume on Wednesday 10th January 2024.
3. Children and adult catechism classes will resume next Sunday, 14th January 2024 at 10.00am and 12.00pm respectively.
4. The Divine Mercy devotional group announces a new formation class to start on 20th January 2024. If you wish to join please register at the tent outside the Church or at the Secretary's office.
5. Our Parish Calendar is out; kindly get yourself a copy at a cost of Kshs. 250 only.
6. The CMA Formation Classes will begin next Sunday, 14th January 2024 after the 10:00am Mass. Kindly return the Registration Forms at the Tent outside the Church or at the Parish Office during the week.
7. Sacred heart devotion classes are ongoing, the next class will be on 14th January 2024 after the 10am Mass at the Immaculate Conception Hall. New members are most welcome.
8. Fr Michael Mungai who was with us briefly until November last year is inviting all the Christians of Our Lady of Rosary Parish- Ridgeways to join him as he thanks God and celebrates the 40th anniversary of his priestly ordination on Saturday 27th January 2024 here in the Church from 10am. All are welcome.
9. Marriage Banns: for the second time. We announce marriage between Jean Bosco Mungurakarama and Rahab Nyiraminani. Jean Bosco is son to Nsanzabaganwa Francois and Nyiranzabonimpaye Justine. Rahab is daughter to Mugaragu Joel and Yankurije Josephine.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
v 1st Mass: Charismatic Group
v 2nd Mass St Stephen SCC
v 3rd Mass: Couples for Christ.