23rd October 2022
1. As of 6th November 2022, the first tithing Sunday, we will present our tithe to the Sanctuary for blessings.
2. October is the month of Rosary. We are all encouraged to pray the Rosary in our homes, in Small Christian Communities, and as individuals.
3. Our Parish Magazine is out, kindly get yourself a copy at a cost of Kshs. 200.
4. According to our Parish renewal programme, this month we are praying for renewal of our families.
5. Registration for new CMA formation class is ongoing, kindly register at the Tent outside, or at the Parish Office during the week. All men who have not yet joined C.M.A are invited to register.
6. Infant Baptism will take place on Saturday, 19th November 2022, at 10.00am. It will be preceded by Baptismal classes for the parents and god parents on Saturday, 12th November 2022, at 2.00pm at St. Maria Hall. Registration is ongoing at the Parish Office.
7. Caritas Self-Help Group (SHG), is recruiting new members and will hold their Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 20th November 2022, after the second mass. All registered members are encouraged to attend AGM. Finally, we remind our current members to conveniently use our Paybill Number: 4020301 to effect their monthly contributions as we look ahead to commence credit/lending operations very soon.
8. Mass for St. Joseph Small Christian Community will be on Wednesday, 26/10/2022, at 7.00pm.
9. Mass for St. Michael Small Christian Community will be on Thursday, 27/10/2022, at 7.00pm.
10. Mass for St. Jude Small Christian Community will be on Thursday, 27/10/2022, at 7.00pm.
11. Mass for St. Francis of Assisi Small Christian Community will be on Friday, 28/10/2022, at 7.00pm.
12. Mass for St. Bridgit Daughters of Christ will be on Friday, 28/10/2022, at 5.30pm.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: Blessed Irene SCC
2nd Mass: St. Jude SCC
3rd Mass: St. Augustine SCC
Rehearsal are mandatory every Saturday at 4.00pm.
THANK YOU ALL FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD