27th November 2022
1. Every First and Second Sunday of the month, we normally offer our tithe to the Lord. Next Sunday, 4th December 2022, will be the first Tithe Sunday, we will present our tithe to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa paybill no is 867165.
2. As from tomorrow, Monday 28th November 2022 we will have Church renovation for 3days up to Wednesday 30th November 2022. The morning and evening masses (Monday – Wednesday) will be held at St. Maria Goretti Hall downstairs. Sorry for inconveniences.
3. Friday 2nd December 2022 is the 1st Friday of the month, we will have Eucharistic Adoration at 6.00 am followed by mass.
4. All the youth of the parish are invited to the Deanery Family Day on 3rd December 2022. Kindly register at the tent outside or with the youth leaders.
5. According to our Parish renewal programme, this month we pray for the Renewal of our vision in heaven, All Saints and All souls.
6. As part of the proposed theme for December, “Renewing our Hope and Anticipation,” we are inviting you for a 2 days retreat on 9th & 10th December 2022 at our Church. Fr. James Burasa will facilitate. For more information kindly visit the Parish tent.
7. Formation class one (1) and formation class two (2) for CWA will begin on 8th January 2023. Kindly register at the Parish Tent or the Parish Office.
8. Mass for St. Ephrem Choir will be on Thursday, 01/12/2022, at 7.00pm.
9. End of the year Mass for St. Joseph Small Christian community will be on Friday, 02/12/2022, at 3.00pm.
10. Mass for St. Peter the Rock Small Christian community will be on Friday, 02/12/2022, at 7.00pm.
11. End of the year Mass for St. Jude Small Christian community will be on Saturday, 03/12/2022, at 9.00am.
12. End of the year Mass for Blessed Irene Nyaatha Small Christian community will be on Saturday, 03/12/2022, at 2.00pm.
13. End of the year Mass for Mary Help of Christian Small Christian community will be on sunday, 04/12/2022, at 10.00am.
14. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce marriage between Timothy Waiyaki Gachuchu and Ruth Muthoni Mwaura. Timothy is son to Elizabeth Wanjiku Hinga and the late John Njenga Gachuchu. Ruth is daughter to David Mwaura Irari and Sarah Muthoni Mwaura.
15. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce marriage between Thomas Kerioh Asango and Margaret Njoki. Thomas is son to Paul Kerioh Gichana and Isabella Bosibori Kerioh. Margaret is daughter to Benard Kabuti Njuguna and Anne Kabuti Wanjiru
16. Marriage Banns: for the Second time. We announce marriage between David Ndung’u and Joan Wairimu. David is son to John Njuguna and Pauline Wanjiku. Joan is daughter to the late Rosemary Wanjiru Gicheru.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: St. Michael the Archangel SCC
2nd Mass: Charismatic Group
3rd Mass: Youth Serving Christ.
Rehearsal are mandatory every Saturday at 4.00pm.
THANK YOU ALL FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD