2nd April 2023
1. On the first and second Sundays of the month, we usually offer our tithe to the Lord. Today being the first Sunday, You are invited to make your offering, by bringing your tithe envelops to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Pay bill No. is 867165.
2. Fr. will visit the sick and the elderly on Tuesday 4th April 2023, starting from 9.00am. Kindly register at the tent outside the Church.
3. Holy Week Announcements:
a. Priests are available today, for confessions from 9.30am to 2.30pm in the halls downstairs.
b. THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE” (the forty days of Lenten spiritual journey) continues until Wednesday this week with daily Eucharistic adoration and guided Lenten meditation at 6am followed by Holy Mass at 7am. We wish to sincerely thank all the participants of this noble annual spiritual exercise.
c. Chrism Mass will be celebrated at Holy Family Minor Basilica on Thursday at 10.00am.
d. Mass of the Lord’s Supper is on Thursday, 6th April 2023, at 6.00pm. It will immediately be followed by adoration before the Blessed Sacrament. Mass will be animated by St. Stephen Small Christian community.
e. On Good Friday, Christians are requested to assemble at the church compound by 11.30am. You are reminded to carry your Rosary for the Divine mercy chaplet. CMA group will be animating the service.
f. There will be Special collection for the Holy land on Good Friday. This is a universal appeal that is used to preserve the holy places where Jesus lived and taught.
g. During the Easter vigil mass, Christians are reminded to bring candles including candle holders to avoid spilling of wax in church. Remember to also carry your Rosaries for the divine Mercy Chaplet. Easter Vigil Mass will be animated by St. Jude Small Christian community.
h. There will be mandatory rehearsals for Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), together with their godparents, on Holy Saturday 8th April 2023 at 10.00am here at the church
4. All couples who are registered members of the marriage encounter (ME) are requested to register at the Parish tent.
5. Priests will be available for confessions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the Lenten season after the morning Mass at the confessional.
6. The Young Catholic Adults will be conducting a fresh registration of all its members. All youth between the ages of 27 – 35 years fall in this category. Both old and new members are kindly requested to register at the Parish tent after mass.
7. Ordination Banns:
a. For the Third Time. The Salesians of Don Bosco, announces ordination to Deaconate of Sapalo Candido Canepa, son of Bento Sapalo and of Honoria Cassinda, if anyone knows any reason as to why this candidate should not be ordained, make it to known to Fr. In charge as soon as possible
8. Marriage Banns: for the First time. We announce marriage between Philip Morangi and Maureen Nyokabi. Philip is son Consolata Nyamoita and the Late Paul George Onongwa. Maureen is daughter to Jim Njoroge Kinuthia and Jane Wangari Njoroge
9. Marriage Banns: for the First time. We announce marriage between Joseph Karicha and Yvonne Murugi. Joseph is son Stephen Mberia and Judith Kithuku. Yvonne is daughter to Eunice Gakii.
Should there be any reason that the above should not wed, do not hesitate to consult the Father In Charge.
10. Mass for Blessed Irene SCC will be on Tuesday 04/04/2023, at 7.00 pm.
11. Mass for St. Claire SCC will be on Wednesday 05/04/2023, at 7.00 pm
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: St. Faustina SCC
2nd Mass Bible Study group
3rd Mass: St. Ann SCC
THANK YOU ALL FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD
- No morning ,Mass on Holy Thursday
- No morning, Mass on Good Friday.
- No morning Mass on Holy Saturday
- No evening Mass on Easter Sunday 9th April 2023