14th May 2023
1. On the first and second Sundays of the month, we usually offer our tithe to the Lord. Today being the Second Sunday, You are invited to make your offering, by bringing your tithe envelops to the Sanctuary for blessings. Our Parish Tithe Mpesa Pay bill No. is 867165. Choir please gives us an offertory hymn.
2. May is the month of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We are all encouraged to pray Rosary at our homes, Small Christian communities and as individuals.
3. All newly elected liturgists will have a meeting on Wednesday 17th May at 6pm at St. Joseph Hall
4. We are inviting you for “THE UPPER ROOM EXPERIENCE,” Pentecost Novena for nine days in preparation for Pentecost, with daily Eucharistic adoration and guided meditation, Monday to Friday (6 am-7 am) and Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) (6.30 am-7.30 am) followed by Mass.
5. Mass for St. Faustina SCC will be on Tuesday 16/05/2023, at 7.00 pm.
6. Mass for Divine Mercy Group will be on Wednesday 17/05/2023, at 6.30 pm.
7. Mass for St. Jude SCC will be on Thursday 18/05/2023, at 7.00pm
8. Mass for St. Stephen SCC will be on Thursday 18/05/2023, at 7.00pm
9. Mass for Mary Help of christians SCC will be on Saturday 20/05/2023, at 4.00pm
Next Sunday’s Mass Animation
1st Mass: Couples For Christ group
2nd Mass Charismatic group
3rd Mass: St. Claire SCC
THANK YOU ALL FOR WORSHIPPING WITH US AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO OUR PARISH. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD