“I thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and love” Ps 138:2
We, as the Family of Our Lady of the Rosary –Ridgeways, give thanks to God for His blessings and protection throughout the year 2021. It’s by His grace that we have been able to come to the end of this year.
Despite the challenges of the year 2021, we have been able to achieve the following;
1. Administration of various Sacraments as per the numbers below;
- Baptism - 363
- Confirmation - 9
- First Holy Communion - 91
- Holy Matrimony - 27 Couples
2. Commissioning into different Church Groups
- CWA - 101
- CMA - 24
- Divine Mercy - 4
3. Charities carried out in Muringa/Githogoro and Huruma
Through donations from various Church Groups, Jumuiyas and Individuals we were able to carry out 8 Charity Activities in the year 2021. Food items worth 657,317.00 Kshs were donated. Clothes and shoes were also donated.
4. Monthly Jumuiya and Group Masses resumed in the Church Halls.
5. PMC-10am Sunday mass and Saturday activities resumed in full. Parents were registered
6. We have had very successful Youth Programs throughout the year.
7. The entire Church participated in the Diocesan Synodal Phase Process through Talks/Preaching and filling of the Questionnaire.
8. The Parish has been undertaking the following
- Guard Houses and the Bookshop
- Grotto, Mothers’ Room and Parish Meeting Rooms Block
- Adoration Chapel Alterations
- Children’s Toilet
- Church Audio Visual & CCtv Cameras Installation
- Sacristy Renovation
· The projects, once complete, will cost the Parish around 50 Million Kshs
· The Parish completed the Architectural designs for Karura and Muringa Churches.
9. We submitted our Annual Archdiocesan Family Day contribution of 5 Million Kshs.
· Special appreciation to;
- Each Parishioner for generous support to the Parish.
- Parish Pastoral Council for their able leadership.
- Various Parish Councils, Committees and Boards for their unfailing stewardship.
We look forward to a new year full of Gods providence and protection. May we continue with the same generosity and commitment.
“Entrust your efforts to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.”